Innovation Tribe of America
$69.00 / month

Event Management

74% of event attendees have an improved opinion of a business after an event. Find out today how to promote your business through holding an event.

$49.00 / month

Career Development

84 percent of hiring managers use social media to hire -- 96 percent use Linkedin, and 53 percent use Twitter. Find out today how to improve your career portfolio and personal brand.

$59.00 / month

Workshop Facilitation

80% of significant sales occur after 5 engagements. Find out today how holding a workshop can be one of your meaningful engagements to convert more clients/customers.

$69.00 / month

Business Development

80% of marketers indicate that building communities has increased traffic. Find out today how to develop your business and community to increase your results.

$49.00 / month

Employability

15% of worker success is determined by what they know (hard skills). The other 85% of success is determined by soft skills. Find out today how to improve your soft skills and try some work samples.

$59.00 / month

Freelance Marketing

71% of customers with a good social media experience will recommend the brand to others. Find out today how to improve your social media presence.